- Welcome to Canix an organization dedicated to the behavior and training of dogs. Assistance dogs to people with disabilities, Family dogs. Training of dogs, Education and courses in dog training.
- New Horizons Service Dogs
- is a non-profit organization
that partners trained dogs with the disabled, mostly in the
area of wheelchair and mobility assistance.
We are located in central Florida, but have puppyraisers in
- Canine Companions for Independence
- is a non-profit organization that
enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained
assistance dogs and ongoing support to ensure quality partnerships.
- Assistance Dogs of America
- Assistance Dogs of America, Inc.
locates, trains and places highly
skilled service and therapy dogs with
disabled adults and children to help
them become more independent.
ADAI is dedicated to training
'throwaway' dogs rescued from animal
shelters, and/or dogs donated by pet
- Canine Partners for Independence - UK
- Assists disabled people in the United Kingdom to
enjoy greater independence and a better
quality of life through the help of specially
- (National Education for Assistance Dog Services, Inc) is a non profit
organization established to provide Hearing and Service Dogs for people
who are deaf or who use wheelchairs.
- Canine Alternatives of Texas
- Canine Alternatives of Texas, Inc. is a nonprofit organization
in the Houston Texas area, that identifies and develops ways to
establish mutually beneficial working relationships between
people with disabilities and assistance dogs.
We do this by providing Service Dogs at no charge for adults
and children with physical disabilities. Canine Alternatives also
provides Therapy Dogs for rehabilitation facilities.
- Emergency Vet Clinics
- Should your pet require urgent medical attention outside of your veterinarian's normal office hours,
emergency veterinary clinics are available in many areas.