- Neverland Adventures
- They offer a wide variety of travel opportunities including great accessible tours to Australia.
- Access Tours
- Provides slow walkers and wheelchair users guided tours some of the west's most beautiful National Parks. Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Canyon, the Sonora Desert of southern Arizona in spring bloom, Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, and Northern California are among
the fascinating and beautiful areas toured.
- Easy Access Travel
- Our goal is to research our clients vacation choices and provide them with the necessary
information to make their trip enjoyable and rewarding.
- Flying Wheels Travel
- We are experts at arranging special needs travel. They have arranged group tours and independent travel for well over 10,000 clients.
- Accessible Journeys
- No agency is better qualified to serve your accessibility needs in worldwide travel. In
addition to our offices in Europe, our staff has traveled extensively in Asia, Africa, South
America, and the Middle East; researching destinations, inspecting hotels and accessing
- Nautilus Tours and Cruises
- They have been planning individual itineraries and group tours for travelers with disabilities both here and abroad for almost 20 years.
- Accessible Tours in Bourges, France
- The Group Reservations team at the Bourges Tourist Office and ARGOS Association are pleased to present you with a discovery tour specially designed for our disabled visitors. Tour sites include Saint Etienne Cathedral and the nearby medieval quarter,
the Museum of the Best Artisans of France, and the Marshlands of Bourges.
- Hawaii - Access Aloha Travel
- Arranges both group and individual and group travel for all physical limitatiions. Access Aloha can arrange for special discounts for persons traveling to Hawaii. They also donate 50% of their profits back to the disabled community.
- Costa Rica - Travel & Trip Planning
- Trogones Tours can provide help with any trip to Costa Rica. Whether it's eco-tourism, big city, camping or staying at the beach.
- UNDISCOVERED BRITAIN & IRELAND, LTD
- Your Accessible Britain Connection. Tired of the usual large-group tours? Looking for something unique?
"We make travel as easy as A.B.C." England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales
- Able Travel
- Advice for travellers with disabilities about personal assistance, itineraries, accessibility and health. Africa and worldwide.
- Tourism for People with Special Needs - Israel
- They are one of the few agencies
worldwide that have experience working with travelers with physical and
sensory disabilities. Plus they can arrange for attendant care, special
diets and dialysis while you are in Israel
- Accessible Kiwi Tours - New Zealand
- We are a unique New Zealand Tour Company. Our business caters to
all people including those with disabilities and elderly folk. You can choose from a variety of fixed itineraries ranging in length
from a week to ten days. Itineraries can be varied, adapted,
combined, mixed and matched in many ways to suit your needs.
- Adventure Holidays - THAILAND
- Dreaming of a special place, visit Thailand. We can make visiting Thailand an experience to last a lifetime. All of our tours are designed to meet any need, even Elephant Trekking in the golden triangle.
- The Guided Tour
- Since 1972, thousands of men and women with developmental and physical challenges from
all over the world have achieved greater independence through the travel experiences
provided by The Guided Tour Inc.
- New Directions for People with Disabilities, Inc.
- New Directions is a non-profit organization providing high quality travel vacations and holiday programs for people with developmental disabilities.
- The Travel Depot
- Located in Fayetteville, AR, The Travel Depot arranges both individual and group travel for special needs. We specialize in service animal travel including cruises!
- Eco-Adventure International
- We are an adventure travel company that has been providing quality small group travel experiences for many years. We specialize in accessible travel to East Africa, China and Costa Rica.
- Connie George Travel Associates
- Connie's particular specialties are arranging travel for groups and travel for people with disabilities. Connie has been
quoted in 'Travel Weekly' on disabled travel and has been a speaker at ASTA and American Airlines conferences.
- Trips Inc.
- offers a chaperone to traveler ratio of 1:3, and 1:1 for those with additional needs. The staffing is based on the particular requirements of individuals in the group and strive to match the mobility, ages, social skills and capabilities of trip participants. The average group size is 20. Professional tour group leaders all have extensive training and experience in special education, first aid, and travel.
- Decthird - Accessible Argentina
- We are a company exclusively dedicated to the development of accessible tourism. Our mission is for all people, beyond their physical conditions, to have access without any barriers to tourist centers throughout Argentina.